Welcome to the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry!
We offer programs and events for Catholic students and young adults. View the Calendar of Events.
For more information or to register for any event, go to the link below or contact us at 402-473-0625.
- Camp Kateri Tekakwitha: Catholic Camp for youth and families near McCool Junction/York. Hosts retreats, parish groups, family events, and numerous summer camps.
- SKY Camp: Summer religious camp for youth in 5th-9th grades. Events include daily Mass, prayer time, faith education, and recreational activities.
- Leadership Camp: Week-long Catholic summer camp for boys entering 6th-9th grades, filled with activities, worship, talks, sports, and life-changing experiences.
- Campin’ with the Marians: Summer camp for girls entering grades 6-9 sponsored by the Marian Sisters.
- Diocesan Canoe Trip: Each summer there are several three-day Canoe Trips down the Niobrara River, open to high school youth (incoming seniors, juniors and sophomores) and college students. The adventure includes Mass, confessions and a nightly campfire.
- National March for Life: Stand up for the right to life in your nation’s capitol! The March for Life is held each year on January 22. For all high school students interested in participating in the National March for Life and touring Washington D.C.
- Steubenville High School Youth Conference: Annual summer trip to a weekend conference for High School Youth to stand firm in their faith, know Jesus Christ, and show that faith to the world.
- World Youth Day: An international pilgrimage of hundreds of thousands of Catholic youth between the ages of 16 and 35 from all over the world for prayer, catechesis, visiting shrines and Mass with the Holy Father.
- QUEST: A two-day retreat for freshmen and sophomores that focuses on love of God, love of others, and love of self. It is a great way to enhance the faith of our youth and meet great people.
- Teens Encounter Christ (TEC): TEC is a three-day retreat for high school juniors-seniors and college freshman-sophomores that focuses on the Paschal Mystery. A great chance to learn more about having a relationship with God and others through talks, discussions, activities and prayer.
- Catholic Scouting: Awards scouting emblems to Boy Scouts and adult leaders, oversees the annual religious awards ceremony, religious emblem training, retreats, and pilgrimages.
- Girls Religious Awards: All girls, ages 7-18 involved with Campfire Girls, Girl Scouts, 4-H, Catholic Daughters and Schoenstatt are invited to participate in the religious awards program.
- Totus Tuus: A summer Catholic catechetical program host by parishes in which four trained college students and seminarians present a week-long parish camp of prayer, music, scripture and catechism for the 1st-12th grade students.
- Frassati Society (for Young Adults): The Frassati Society of Lincoln, a group for Young Adults in the Diocese of Lincoln (ages 22-40 welcome), engages in social, spiritual and service activities.